I’ve been meaning to make kale chips after I tried them at a friend’s house a while back. I usually only use kale when making green smoothies because I’m not a big fan of the taste or texture. But this recipe makes it super enjoyable to eat and it makes for a great snack. Before you know it, you’ll be making another batch. Give it a try!
- 1 bunch kale leaves
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Use kitchen shears to remove leaves from the stems of the kale and cut into bite-size pieces. Wash and thoroughly dry kale with a salad spinner.
- Drizzle kale with olive oil and add seasonings.
- Spread out the kale evenly on a baking sheet.
- Bake until the edges are brown, 10-15 min.
- Let it cool down for about 2 minutes and enjoy!